Tipo de contrato: Permanente
Jornada laboral: Tiempo completo
Rango salarial: Negociable
Ubicación: Guadalajara, Jalisco (México)
Data Test Engineers (SDET) test and verify client's applications developed under data pipelines using Java programming language & Apache Kafka and work closely with the data development teams to validate events and analytics. This role is a DTE with a focus on data application validation. In this role you will apply your SDET and SQL experience to verify multiple data applications and tools. This DTE will work with Business Intelligence analysts and developers to make sure data and application quality and integrity is maintained. The position requires strong SDET experience with a focus on data, knowledge of data pipelines from raw data to reporting, and demonstrable SQL skills. The DTE will also act as a representative of the Software Test Engineering Team in scrum meetings, and work alongside product management and development teams to address how to provide better quality coverage for the applications supported.
● Work with project development teams implementing analytics features into client applications.
● Design, develop manual and automated test cases in order to validate new or existing data
integration solutions using Java to meet data pipeline business requirements.
● Verify applications and tools developed on data, data warehousing & AWS Redshift , Snowflake
or columnar databases.
● Develop best practices for data integration/ streaming.
● Design and develop data integration/ engineering workflows on Big Data technologies and
● Verify capturing of analytics events in related file systems or databases through SQL, or a
scripting language (Python, Java, shell scripting, etc.)
● Work with Business Intelligence and Product Management to create test strategies, plans and
cases that provide acceptable coverage for a given data pipeline, from event creation to
● Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology, highly focused in creating data validation tests
based on requirements.
● Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
● 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
● 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
● 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android,iOS, Roku and
● 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management
tools such as JIRA.
● Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
● Experience with Performance Test Design, Development and load testing execution.
● Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the
execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner or
● Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot , data warehouse, data integration, sql server, apache kafka, data streaming, big data, mongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices, ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
● Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
● Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
● Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying and working with data in various AWS
● Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing
files and running queries.
● Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.)
in a web or mobile application.
Debes Iniciar Sesión para ver los datos de contacto.